- Last Day for Senior Pictures – Friday, December 2, 2016 (see below)
- Senior Honors Banquet – Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Senior Prom – Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Baccalaureate Mass – Sunday, May 14, 2017
- Graduation – Monday, May 15, 2017
- Senior All Night Party – Monday, May 15, 2017
Senior Photo Information
All seniors must be photographed by Patrick Studios; however, you are under no obligation to purchase personal portraits. The photographers at the studio will take care of your yearbook and composite specifications.
- Seniors must wear a tie with a WHITE shirt for the pose taken in the gown.
- Hair must be above the collar, off the ears, and off the eyebrows.
- Students must be clean-shaven.
- No jewelry is permitted.
- Students wear the purple gown only. No cap should be worn for the yearbook composite picture. Gowns are provided at the studio.
Only portraits taken by Patrick Studios will be included in the color composite picture and in the yearbook. The composite picture is an important part of the school’s archives, and a copy is given to seniors at graduation.
All students must be photographed by Friday, December 2, 2016. You will be notified that your proofs are available 7-10 days after your sitting. You may take the proofs home, with a deposit, select the yearbook pose, and order any other pictures.
Please call Patrick Studios at 586.268.6440 to schedule your appointment. Patrick Studios is located at 31710 Mound Road, in Warren.
Questions: Mrs. AnnMarie Michol at 586.541.6252 or email@example.com