Coffee Talks: Time to Talk
The De La Salle Coffee Talks provide prospective parents with children of any age an opportunity to visit DLS and see what a school day is like in an unscripted environment.
Parents have the opportunity to ask questions about DLS in an informal setting with administrators, counselors, and other staff members.
Coffee talks are usually on the first Friday of the month at 9:30 a.m. (see schedule below). Parents are asked to register here or contact the Admissions Office in advance, although walk-ins are always welcome.
What Happens at a Coffee Talk?
The event always begins in the Commons with coffee (of course), bagels, and a quick meet and greet. From there, we have staff available to answer questions that our visiting parents may have.
Typically during a Coffee Talk, parents will be
- Observing specific classes.
- Discussing their son’s specific learning needs or goals.
- Witnessing class interchanges.
- Meeting with current students, staff, and faculty.
- Touring the school.
- Discussing tuition assistance opportunities.
- Meeting specific moderators and coaches.
- And many more…
What is the Coffee Talk Schedule?
- September 16
- October 7
- November 4
- December 2
- January 6
- February 2 (Previously scheduled for February 10)
- March 3
- April 6 (Previously scheduled for April 7)
- May 5
If you would like to participate in a Coffee Talk, please click here for the registration form or contact the Admissions Office in advance at 586-541-6220 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk ups are always welcome.
And remember, “It’s a great day to be a Pilot!”