De La Salle Collegiate is proud to offer a wide variety of athletic and academic camps for 2017. The camps are for students, boys and girls, entering grades 3-12 (unless otherwise noted).
Camps provide an excellent experience for young students to learn and develop. According to the American Camp Association, young students have seven developmental needs:
- Physical Activity
- Competence and Achievement
- Creative Self-Expression
- Positive Social Interactions
- Structure and Clear Limits
- Meaningful Participation
The De La Salle Collegiate Summer Camp Experience provides these developmental needs for students. Consider camps as the perfect partner to help your child learn and develop independence, decision-making skills, social and emotional skills, character building and values – all in a safe atmosphere. De La Salle Collegiate’s Lasallian Mission of fostering positive relationships will only reinforce a student’s faith, character, intellect, and morality.
For more information, email Mr. Kevin Fitzhenry at email@example.com or call (586) 541-6210.
All campers and parents must fill out and sign our Release and Waiver of Liability and turn it in on the first day of camp. Note: The same waiver can be used for multiple camps.
Click on the camp below for a detailed camp description, cost, timing, and registration link:
- Art Camp (June 19 – 22)
- Baseball Camp (June 19 – 22)
- Bowling Camp (June 19 – 22)
- Chemistry Camp (June 19 – 22)
- Sports Broadcasting Camp (June 19 – 22)
- Makerspace Camp (June 19 – 22) *NEW for 2017
- Speed, Strength, and Running Camp (June 26 – 29)
- Wrestling Camp (June 26 – 29)
- Robotics Camp (June 26 – 29)
- Lacrosse Camp (June 26 – 29)
- Medical Camp (June 26 – 29) *NEW for 2017
- Football Camp (July 10 – 13)
- Math Camp (July 10 – 13)
- Hockey Camp (July 10 – 13)
- Basketball Camp (July 17 – 20)
- Intro to Engineering Camp (July 17 – 20) *NEW for 2017
- Musical Theatre Camp (July 17 – 20) *NEW for 2017
- Robotics Programming Camp (July 17 – 20) *NEW for 2017
- Golf Camp (July 24 – 27)
- Soccer Camp (July 24 – 27)
- Sportsmen’s Camp (July 24 – 27) *NEW for 2017
- Academic Prep Camp (July 31 – August 3)
- College Applications 101: How to score scholarships and acceptances to the college of your dreams (July 31 – August 3)
- 2017 Summer Camp Registration Form
- 2017 Release and Waiver of Liability Form
- De La Salle Collegiate Inquiry Form
- De La Salle Collegiate Application
Mission of De La Salle Summer Camps:
De La Salle Collegiate Summer Camps and Programs provide young men and women a safe environment to experience our unique Lasallian charism while developing positive relationships with program employees and current students that work with them to nurture their intellectual, spiritual, and physical development.