Stations of the Cross
God loves you so much!
Let us remember, we are in the Holy Presence of God. ... In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
- 1st Station: Jesus is condemned to death
- 2nd Station: Jesus carries His cross
- 3rd Station: Jesus falls the first time
- 4th Station: Jesus meets his mother
- 5th Station: Simon helps Jesus to carry his cross
- 6th Station: Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
- 7th Station: Jesus falls the second time
- 8th Station: Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
- 9th Station: Jesus falls a third time
- 10th Station: Jesus clothes are taken away
- 11th Station: Jesus is nailed to the cross
- 12th Station: Jesus dies on the cross
- 13th Station: The body of Jesus is taken down from the cross
- 14th Station: Jesus is laid in the tomb
Together we pray.
Heavenly Father, You delivered your Son to the death of the cross to save us from evil. We rejoice with you and pray for our own day of glory. Grant us the grace of the resurrection. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle, pray for us.
Live, Jesus, in our hearts, forever.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.