De La Salle Collegiate is an all-boys Lasallian Catholic high school run by the De La Salle Christian Brothers. Founded in 1926, the school was located on the east side of Detroit before moving to its current location in Warren, Michigan in 1982.
The school first opened on Sept. 15, 1926 across from a river called Conner Creek, but Detroit City Airport opened soon after the building of the school. The airplanes taking off would often cause the building to shake, later necessitating a change in location. The first class graduated in 1929.