Business & Technology
The De La Salle Business & Technology Department offers elective courses to all De La Salle juniors and seniors.
Courses are designed for those who would like to explore business at an introductory level as well as for those who have a high level of interest and plan to study business at the college level and all levels in between. At De La Salle, students have the opportunity to learn about business beyond the traditional means. Students attend field trips, interact with professionals and learn hands on with assistance from Christian Financial Credit Union.
- 931 - Introduction to Technology
- 932 - Robotics
- 938 - Personal Finance
- 941 - Accounting
- 942 - Intro to Business and Marketing
- 943 - Banking
- 944 - Entrepreneurship
- 945 - Engineering Design (CAD)
- 947 - PLTW Intro to Engineering Design
- 948 - PLTW Principles of Engineering
- 949 - PLTW Digital Electronics
- 960 - AP Computer Science Principles