Current eighth-grade students need to follow this three-step application process:
- Submit an application. Note: it takes one business day for De La Salle to import your application information.
- You will receive an email to submit:
- A Student Application Form (this is a supplemental application)
- A Teacher Recommendation Request: You will simply provide the teacher’s name and email address. De La Salle will send the recommendation to them electronically.
- A Transcript Request: You will input the name and email address of the person at your school who will process this request, usually someone in the school’s main office.
- Take the High School Placement Test. Click Here to register for the test.
TRANSFER STUDENTSWe welcome transfer who are entering grades 9, 10, or 11. Prospective transfer students are welcome to apply for either the first or second semester of any school year. We do not accept senior year transfers. De La Salle contacts the student’s previous school as soon as a transfer application is received or if the student visits the school. Students looking to transfer should follow the steps outlined above.