Class of 2025 Registration
Congratulations on your acceptance to De La Salle Collegiate! Here is the list of steps to secure your spot in the Class of 2025:
STEP 1 ) Registration / Pay New Student Fee
- Please CLICK HERE to begin your registration. You will receive a link to Infinite Campus, our student information system. Please follow the instructions to complete your registration. At the end of registration, you will be prompted to pay a one-time, non-refundable $250.00 new student registration fee to hold your place in the class of 2025. If you have any issues with your registration, please contact the admissions office at 586.541.6220 or email email@example.com.
- The first 100 students to complete their Infinite Campus registration and pay the $250.00 registration fee will receive their choice of a complimentary Google Chromebook or Uniform Bundle. ($300 value)
STEP 2 ) FACTS / Tuition Payment Set-Up
Once you’ve registered in Infinite Campus and paid your registration fee, you will then receive an email from FACTS to set up your tuition payments. If you have any questions / issues during your tuition set-up, please contact Mrs. Jane Bertelson at 586-541-6226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3 ) Course Selection / Uniform Order
Once you have set up your FACTS account for your tuition payments, you will be eligible to join us at one of our two course selection nights for you to come in, meet with our counseling department and schedule your classes for the upcoming school year. You can also visit the Pilot Hangar and order your uniform.
Course Selections Nights:
- Wednesday, March 3, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 10, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Please CLICK HERE to apply for tuition assistance.
- Please submit your tuition assistance application and supporting documents by Monday, February 15, 2021.
- Award notifications for will be sent on March 1, 2021.
There will be a Virtual Tuition Assistance Information Session on Thursday, January 28 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. CLICK HERE to attend the meeting.
Academic Merit Scholarship Exam
Students interested in earning an Academic Scholarship must take the Academic Merit Scholarship Exam. The exam will be held on Saturday, February 6, or Sunday March 6, from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Register for the exam at https://www.thepilothangar.com.
PLEASE NOTE There is a $50 fee associated with taking the merit exam.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact the admissions office at 586-541-6220 or email email@example.com