47th Annual De La Salle Raffle
What is the Raffle?
That fun time of year when our students, parents, faculty, alumni and friends join together to raise money for our school, and have a chance to win cash prizes as well! As always, proceeds from the Raffle go directly to support your sons at De La Salle Collegiate, helping to keep tuition as low as possible and to keep De La Salle a blessed place for young men.
2021 Raffle FAQ:
- $200 worth of tickets (10 books of 5 tickets each) will be distributed to students by February 19. The tickets will be addressed to “The Family of Student Name.”
- Tickets are sold for $5 per ticket or $20 for a book of 5.
- Each family is asked to sell at least $200 worth of tickets to reach our goals. Additional tickets will be available to sign out at the Welcome Desk starting on February 19.
- Collection of ticket stubs and money from students will take place beginning Monday, March 1 and take place every day through March 15 during daily Advisory class time (see boxed note below).
- The cash prize drawing is Tuesday, March 16, at 2:45 p.m. at De La Salle. The winners do not need to be present to win. All winners will be contacted by phone immediately after the drawing.
- Remember, all the proceeds of the Raffle contribute directly to keeping tuition as low as possible –from which all De La Salle families benefit.
- Entries are available on ThePilotHangar.com, but are not available to anyone outside of Michigan, per Michigan state law. Ticket numbers will be emailed on all Pilot Hangar purchases. No tickets will be mailed.
- Please note: Tickets distributed to students are kept track of by ticket number, and at the end of the Raffle,
- ALL sold and unsold tickets must be returned.
- In the event of a return to Virtual Learning, we will accept all sold and unsold tickets into a drop box on an announced day and time period, and will live-stream the raffle drawingMarch 16.
Potential All School Raffle Holidays:
Friday, March 5: The goal for the school is $65,000 for the first week of the Raffle. If we reach the goal, we ALL have March 5 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. We will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
Friday, March 12: The goal for the school is an additional $65,000 or to reach the $130,000 total sales mark during the second week of the Raffle. If we reach the goal, we ALL have March 12 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. Again, we will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
March 29, 30 and 31: Our total goal for the school raffle is $155,000. If we reach that goal, we will ALL have the three days off leading up to Easter Break. If not, we will ALL be in school.
Monday, April 12: SUPER SELLER holiday. Is for those individual students selling $340 worth of tickets or more. We will also have a special prize for any student bringing in $500 or more for the raffle.