Pilot Bar Association
The Pilot Bar Association, founded in 2018, is a professional organization open to active or
retired attorneys, law students and legal service providers affiliated with the De La Salle
Collegiate community including alumni and parents of students (past and present). The
PBA’s mission, goals and objectives are described below. Our modest membership fee
supports the mission of our organization.
For more information please contact Alumni Relations Director Dennis Koch, '94 or any PBA
- To create a community of faith based legal professionals willing to advance the Gospel and the principles of St. John Baptist De La Salle, including serving the poor, underprivileged, underrepresented, and underserved.
- To support De La Salle Collegiate students and alumni who are interested in exploring a career in law.
- To mentor De La Salle alumni attending law school and provide them with resources and internship opportunities.
- To provide networking opportunities to Pilot Bar Association members to promote their businesses, pursue new opportunities, socialize, and otherwise attain their professional goals.
- To provide integrated support and counsel to leadership at De La Salle Collegiate in furtherance of the Mission of the Pilot Bar Association.