To encourage the members of the Pilot Bar Association to support and advance the principles of St. John Baptist De La Salle and God’s heart for justice in their practice of the law, the legal profession, and mentorship of De La Salle students and alumni interested in a career in the law. In addition, to provide opportunities for members to socialize, network and advance their professional goals.
- To create a community of faith based legal professionals willing to advance the Gospel and the principles of St. John Baptist De La Salle, including serving the poor, underprivileged, underrepresented, and underserved.
- To support De La Salle Collegiate students and alumni who are interested in exploring a career in law.
- To mentor De La Salle alumni attending law school and provide them with resources and internship opportunities.
- To provide networking opportunities to Pilot Bar Association members to promote their businesses, pursue new opportunities, socialize, and otherwise attain their professional goals.
- To provide integrated support and counsel to leadership at De La Salle Collegiate in furtherance of the Mission of the Pilot Bar Association.