All De La Salle Collegiate student-athletes are required to be registered in our online athletic registration program, FinalForms.
We are very excited to announce that the De La Salle has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your son online. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.
To register your student-athlete, click on the logo above or please go to: https://delasalle-mi.finalforms.com/.
A couple of hints:
- Bookmark this site or save it to your desktop on your mobile device or computer (do not Google search for it in the future as you will not go directly to the Lowell site).
- ALL PARENTS of DLS students (even non-athletes) must confirm their account. (This is how physicals will be tracked).
- Have required information available, such as medical history/health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist and hospital information. This will make the registration time be more efficiently completed.
- Parents will need to fill in your student’s email address. FinalForms requires that the student’s @dlspilots.net email address be used. Obtain this from your son. Your student will then need to check their email for information on how to complete their portion of the registration.
- The DLS Parent Playbook is designed to help you with the online registration process. Please note once you register, you will receive an email to confirm your account, create a password, and then complete the required forms.
Thank you for your assistance and support in streamlining our paperwork processes for De La Salle Collegiate Athletics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in the athletic department:
Athletics Administrative Assistant
Mike Watson, CMAA
Director of Athletics
Other Athletic Forms
- BRAC Waiver
- 2019-20 Physical Form
- 2019 DLS Physical Flyer ($5 off coupon)
- 2019 Heart Screening Parent Letter
- 5-2-19 Parent Physical Letter (for the 19-20 School Year)
- IM Sports Payment Form
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.