BRAC – Brother Robert Activity Center
8777 Common Rd, Warren, MI 48093, 586-541-6274
All inquiries should be directed to Andy Crowley
The Brother Robert Activity Center (BRAC) is available for our De La Salle community. Students, family members, and alumni will have the opportunity to use the weight room, gym, indoor track, and locker room facilities. Qualified trainers and instructors may also rent areas of the BRAC to operate exercise classes and for individual instruction. The facility may also be rented to area grade schools and CYO teams, Federation baseball teams, AAU teams, dance teams, etc.
Weight Room at BRAC Available to Parents
Beginning September 10, there are open lift times from 8-10 a.m. Participants are welcome to use the weight room for $10 per month. Participants must sign a waiver.
Questions: Andy Crowley
- Weight Room The weight room features LifeFitness ellipticals, treadmills, and a recumbent bike. We also offer 19 Cybex and Trotter pin-loaded weight machines and a full array of free weights and benches.
- Gymnasium The gym features six baskets including four that can be adjusted for height. There is a second-level running track and a 55-foot batting cage for baseball and softball. Golfers can hit into the cage off portable tees as well.
- Wrestling Room The BRAC also features a dedicated wrestling room with wall-to-wall mats and padding on the walls. The room can be utilized for tumbling and fitness programs when not being used by the wrestling teams.
- Locker rooms The BRAC has two locker rooms, one for males and one for females. Each room has approximately 50 lockers that can be used by groups renting the facility. Each locker room also has eight showers. Laundry service is not provided.
- Meeting room The BRAC has a large meeting room featuring a large conference table and 10 executive-style chairs. It is perfect for small group meetings.
Renting our facilities
- Check the availability calendar (below), and complete the BRAC Reservation Form. Andy Crowley will contact you confirming the dates/times requested.
- Submit the.BRAC Rental Agreement.
- Submit the BRAC Waiver for each participant in the group.
De La Salle Collegiate is an all boys, Lasallian, Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League, operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.