DLS Football at Wayne State University
At Tom Adams Field, 1401 Edsel Ford Detroit, MI 48202
- Map of WSU Athletic Facilities
Parking in Lot 50 directly adjacent to football stadium and the Matthaei Building (includes several ADA spaces) Google Map Link
FOR DLS HOME GAMES
- Gates open at 6 p.m. Admission is $5. per person. DLS students are free with ID. Senior citizens (62 and older) are $3.
Access Lot 50 from Warren Avenue just west of the Lodge service drive (see map above)
$5.00 per car in Lot 50, manned and secured by DLS Dads’ Club volunteers and WSU Campus Police. DLS students also pay $5. to park in Lot 50.
Respectful tailgating is allowed in Lot 50. NOTE: Only sealed, clear water bottles will be allowed inside the stadium. NO OTHER CONTAINERS WILL BE ALLOWED.
Additional parking is available in the WSU parking structure east of the Lodge Freeway. (See the map above). This lot is also manned by WSU personnel. Parking in this lot is also $5. There is a lighted pedestrian bridge OVER the Lodge Freeway, and then a lighted walkway to the stadium entrance.
Free parking on the streets surrounding the athletic complex (Note: not guarded). NOTE: The owner of the shopping area on the south side of Warren, across from Lot 50, has cars TOWED. DO NOT PARK THERE.
Admission gate to stadium at south end of the field only (see map above)
Getting to WSU
- Lodge Freeway: NO Warren exit. Use the Forest exit, cross over the freeway and then turn left heading north on the service drive to Warren, turn left. (You are looping around)
- I-75: Warren exit, turn right, head west, across Woodward, across the Lodge Freeway, to parking lot entrance.
- I-94 West (from the eastern suburbs): Suggested exit at the WOODWARD exit, follow the service drive to Woodward, south on Woodward to Warren, make a right and proceed on West Warren, over the Lodge freeway, to the parking lot.