Our Educational Philosophy
The rigorous academic program, combined with the spiritual, moral, physical, and social programs offered at De La Salle Collegiate, helps to form well-rounded young men as they prepare for college and beyond in the Lasallian tradition.
Students follow a challenging program to develop skills in critical thinking, communication, and learning. Technology tools and writing are incorporated throughout the curriculum to enhance research, idea development, and presentation skills. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and open to growth, thus discovering and exploring new ideas and issues.
Our highest priority is to offer outstanding teaching in all our courses. De La Salle is characterized by the continual development of excellence in the classroom, the recognition of multiple ways of learning, and the accessibility of the staff to our students.
De La Salle’s educational program is designed to enable each student to develop to his maximum potential. The objectives for the educational program including helping each student to:
- become a productive and responsible citizen
- develop the fundamental skills essential to self-directed, lifelong learning
- demonstrate consideration and respect for others
- make appropriate educational and career plans
- learn and apply strategies for logical problem solving and decision making
- develop self-discipline and a sense of personal responsibility for his learning, decisions and actions
- make choices consistent with a healthy lifestyle
- demonstrate the ability to work well with others
- use technology effectively
- 2018-2019 Curriculum Guide 2.2 Feb 15 2018
- 2016 College Placement Profile
- 2017 College Placement Profile
- AP Scores Online
- Academic Integrity
Infinite Campus allows student information sharing between administrators, teachers and parents. Infinite Campus enables parents and students to check their grades, attendance, conduct, and schedule, as well as print report cards — all conveniently from home or the office.
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.