Christian Brothers Auxiliary
The Christian Brothers Auxiliary, often affectionately called the Moms’ Club, is built on traditions that date back to 1926 when the founding women met to meet the needs of the Christian Brothers who were here to educate the young men in the Detroit area.
From that time, the CBA has expanded its mission to include fundraising events to support the needs of the school and its students. The CBA is proud to have contributed over $1.7 million since 1982.
Just as in the past, the CBA today is made up of many dedicated women, from freshmen moms to the more experienced members who stay on long after their sons have graduated. In addition, grandmothers, aunts, friends, and siblings of current or former students are also members.
The CBA meets monthly during the school year. The wonderful feeling of accomplishment and the rewards of many lifelong friendships are only two of the reasons that members enjoy being part of the CBA.
Please contact CBA President Kathleen Cyr with any questions.
Christmas Craft Show: CRAFTERS should contact email@example.com
Upcoming 2018-19 CBA General Meetings & Events
Thu., May 2 — 7 p.m. — CBA May Crowning & General Meeting — Chapel, Multi-Purpose & Commons
Fri., May 3 — 9 am — CBA Mother & Son Liturgy — Bill Fox Gymnasium and Cafeteria
Sat., May 11 — 8am — CBA Retreat Day — Sacred Heart Major Seminary
Thu., Jun. 6 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting & Summer Celebration
CBA Board Members
- President: Kathleen Cyr 586-291-0043 firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Vice President: Mary Chris Chapp email@example.com
- Second Vice President: Michelle Lachajewski firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Julie Cichoracki email@example.com
- Recording Secretary: Helen Anonick dlscba.recordingsecretary@
- Corresponding Secretary: Sandy McClure dlscba.correspondingsec@gmail.
- Communications Secretary: Roni Earle dlscba.communicationssec@
- Membership Registrar: Deborah McArdle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moderator: Brother Patrick McNally email@example.com
- Freshman Representatives Kim Broski, Jackie Caldwell
- Sophomore Representative Lafuqha Hunt, Cathy McGinnity
- Junior Representatives Shalise Tempest, Shannon Wiegand
- Senior Representatives Colleen Andras, Paula Crippen
- Representatives-At-Large Annette Gattari-Ross, Jen Iannuzzi
- Historian Pam Troszak
- Attendance Chairperson Beth Aiuto
- Supply Chairpersons Wendy Cummins & Samantha Sikorski firstname.lastname@example.org
Angeline Zink, 1924-26
Alvina Maniere, 1926-30
Helen Warren, 1930-33
Viola Schinid, 1933-37; 1939-41
Ida Fox, 1937-39; 1943-45
Corinne Plunkett, 1941-43
Gladys Heintz, 1945-47
Josephine Meldrum, 1947-49
Evelyn Jungwirth, 1949-51
Sue Wilkinson, 1951-53
Florence Louwers, 1953-55
Claire Scully, 1955-57
Jennie Jason, 1957-59; 1961-63; 1965-67
Mary Longe, 1959-61
Catherine Mizer, 1963-65
Josephine Ziolkowski, 1967-69; 1973-75
Helen Hoffski, 1969-71; 1972-73
Lois Kebbe, 1971-72
Rose DiVirgilio, 1975-77
Frances Sheridan, 1977-79
Leona Korenkiewicz, 1979-81
Mary Ellen Ruch, 1981-83
Nadine Winiarski, 1983-85
Cecilia DesRoberts, 1985-87
Alyce Hallinan, 1987-89
Andrea Rogos ,1989-91
Pamela Hrydziuszko, 1991-93
Catherine Trakul, 1993-95
Dorothy Martel, 1995-97
Noreen Lilla, 1997-99
Mary Ann Leib, 1999-2003
Carol Bardelline, 2003-07
Janis Thomas, 2007-09
Diane Peklo, 2009-11
Leslie Cahill, 2011-13
Angie Aldini, 2013-15
Mary Chris Chapp, 2015-19
586-778-2207 x 460
De La Salle Collegiate is an all-boys, Lasallian, Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools since 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League, operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.