Christian Brothers’ Auxiliary – CBA
The Christian Brothers Auxiliary (CBA), often affectionately called the Mothers’ Club, is built on traditions that date back 86 years when the founding women met to meet the needs of the Christian Brothers who were here to educate the young men in the Detroit area.
From that time in 1926, the CBA has expanded its mission to include fundraising events to support the needs of the school and its students. The CBA is proud to have contributed over $1.7 million since 1982.
Just as in the past, the CBA today is made up of many dedicated women, from freshmen moms to the more experienced members who stay on long after their sons have graduated. In addition, grandmothers, aunts, friends, and siblings of current or former students are also members.
The CBA meets monthly during the school year. The wonderful feeling of accomplishment and the rewards of may lifelong friendships are only two of the reasons that members enjoy being part of the CBA.
Please contact CBA President Mary Chris Chapp with any questions.
CBA Email – DLSCBA@delasallehs.com
CBA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DLSCBA/
2018-19 CBA General Meetings
Sun., Sep. 9, 2018 — 12-3 p.m. — CBA Welcome Tea — DLS High School. Read more
Fri., Sep. 14, 2018 — CBA Pilots Football Excursion
Thu., Oct. 4, 2018 — 7 p.m. — CBA Rosary & General Meeting — Chapel, Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Sat., Oct. 6, 2018 — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Pierogi Workshop Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Wed., Oct. 19, 2018 — by 3 p.m. — Deadline to order cheesecakes and wreaths
Sat., Oct. 27, 2018 — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Pierogi Workshop Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Sat., Nov. 3, 2018 — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Pierogi Workshop Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., Nov. 8, 2018 — 7 p.m. — CBA Memorial Mass & General Meeting — Chapel, Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Wed., Nov. 14, 2018 — before school until 10 a.m. — Cookie Donations Accepted for Craft Show — Multi-Purpose Room
Thu., Nov. 15, 2018 — before school until Noon — Cookie Donations Accepted for Craft Show — Multi-Purpose Room
Fri., Nov. 16, 2018 – CBA Sip & Shop
Sat., Nov. 17, 2018 – CBA Arts & Crafts Show
Thu., Dec. 6, 2018 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting & Christmas Party — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., Jan. 10, 2019 — 7 p.m. — CBA Board Installation Ceremony & General Meeting — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., Feb. 7, 2019 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Wed., Mar. 20, 2019 — 6 p.m. — CBA Fashion Show — Penna’s of Sterling
Thu., Apr. 11, 2019 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., May 2, 2019 — 7 p.m. — CBA May Crowning & General Meeting — Chapel, Multi-Purpose & Commons
Thu., Jun. 6, 2019 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting & Summer Celebration
CBA Board Members
- President: Mary Chris Chapp 586-321-5575 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Vice President: Betsy Jones email@example.com
- 2nd Vice President: Jen Iannuzzi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Helen Anonick email@example.com
- Recording Secretary: Andrea Morelli-Groth firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Secretary: Beth Aiuto email@example.com
- Communications Secretary: Kathleen Cyr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Registrar: Vanessa DeMenech email@example.com
- Moderator: Brother Patrick McNally firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshmen Representatives Colleen Andras, Paula Crippen
- Sophomore Representative Michelle Lachajewski, Shannon Wiegand
- Junior Representatives Beth Bowl, Roni Earle
- Senior Representatives Kim Broski, Deborah Buchkowski
- Representatives-At-Large Karen Isopi, Karen Slanczka
- Historian Pam Troszak
- Attendance Chairperson Emily Sboukis
- Supply Chairpersons Wendy Cummins & Samantha Sikorski email@example.com
Past Presidents / Honorary Board
- Rose DiVirgilio
- Nadine Winiarski
- Cecilia DesRobers
- Alyce Hallman
- Andrea Rogos
- Catherine Trakul
- Dorothy Martel
- Noreen Lilla
- Mary Ann Lieb
- Jan Thomas
- Diane Peklo
- Leslie Cahill
- Angie Aldini
- 586-778-2207 x 460
De La Salle Collegiate is an all-boys, Lasallian, Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools since 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League, operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.