Christian Brothers Auxiliary
The Christian Brothers Auxiliary (CBA), often affectionately called the Moms’ Club, is built on traditions that date back to 1926 when the founding women met to meet the needs of the Christian Brothers who were here to educate the young men in the Detroit area.
From that time, the CBA has expanded its mission to include fundraising events to support the needs of the school and its students. The CBA is proud to have contributed over $1.7 million since 1982.
Just as in the past, the CBA today is made up of many dedicated women, from freshmen moms to the more experienced members who stay on long after their sons have graduated. In addition, grandmothers, aunts, friends, and siblings of current or former students are also members.
The CBA meets monthly during the school year. The wonderful feeling of accomplishment and the rewards of many lifelong friendships are only two of the reasons that members enjoy being part of the CBA.
Please contact CBA President Mary Chris Chapp with any questions.
CBA Email – DLSCBA@delasallehs.com
CBA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DLSCBA/
Upcoming 2018-19 CBA General Meetings & Events
Thu., Dec. 6 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting & Christmas Party — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., Jan. 10 — 7 p.m. — CBA Board Installation Ceremony & General Meeting — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., Feb. 7 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Wed., Mar. 20 — 6 p.m. — CBA Fashion Show — Penna’s of Sterling
Thu., Apr. 11 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting — Multi-Purpose & Cafeteria
Thu., May 2 — 7 p.m. — CBA May Crowning & General Meeting — Chapel, Multi-Purpose & Commons
Thu., Jun. 6, 2019 — 7 p.m. — CBA General Meeting & Summer Celebration
CBA Board Members
- President: Mary Chris Chapp 586-321-5575 email@example.com
- 1st Vice President: Betsy Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Vice President: Jen Iannuzzi email@example.com
- Treasurer: Helen Anonick firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary: Andrea Morelli-Groth email@example.com
- Corresponding Secretary: Beth Aiuto firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Secretary: Kathleen Cyr email@example.com
- Membership Registrar: Vanessa DeMenech firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moderator: Brother Patrick McNally email@example.com
- Freshmen Representatives Colleen Andras, Paula Crippen
- Sophomore Representative Michelle Lachajewski, Shannon Wiegand
- Junior Representatives Beth Bowl, Roni Earle
- Senior Representatives Kim Broski, Deborah Buchkowski
- Representatives-At-Large Karen Isopi, Karen Slanczka
- Historian Pam Troszak
- Attendance Chairperson Emily Sboukis
- Supply Chairpersons Wendy Cummins & Samantha Sikorski firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Presidents / Honorary Board
- Rose DiVirgilio
- Nadine Winiarski
- Cecilia DesRobers
- Alyce Hallman
- Andrea Rogos
- Catherine Trakul
- Dorothy Martel
- Noreen Lilla
- Mary Ann Lieb
- Jan Thomas
- Diane Peklo
- Leslie Cahill
- Angie Aldini
- 586-778-2207 x 460
De La Salle Collegiate is an all-boys, Lasallian, Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools since 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League, operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.