Christian Brothers’ Auxiliary – CBA
The Christian Brothers Auxiliary (CBA), often affectionately called the Mothers’ Club, is built on traditions that date back 86 years when the founding women met to meet the needs of the Christian Brothers who were here to educate the young men in the Detroit area.
From that time in 1926, the CBA has expanded its mission to include fundraising events to support the needs of the school and its students. The CBA is proud to have contributed over $1.7 million since 1982.
Just as in the past, the CBA today is made up of many dedicated women, from freshmen moms to the more experienced members who stay on long after their sons have graduated. In addition, grandmothers, aunts, friends, and siblings of current or former students are also members.
The CBA meets monthly during the school year. The wonderful feeling of accomplishment and the rewards of may lifelong friendships are only two of the reasons that members enjoy being part of the CBA.
Please contact CBA President Mary Chris Chapp with any questions.
CBA Email – DLSCBA@delasallehs.com
CBA Calendar 2016-2017
- Wed., March 22, CBA Fashion Show, 6 p.m., Penna’s of Sterling
- Thurs., April 6, CBA General Meeting, 7 p.m., DLS Cafeteria
- Tues., May 2, May Crowning and General Meeting, 7 p.m., DLS Chapel
- Thurs., June 8, End of Year Celebration, 7 p.m., DLS Cafeteria
CBA Board Members
January 2017 – January 2019
- President: Mary Chris Chapp 586-321-5575 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Vice President: Betsy Jones email@example.com
- 2nd Vice President: Jen Iannuzzi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Helen Anonick email@example.com
- Recording Secretary: Andrea Morelli-Groth firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Secretary: Beth Aiuto email@example.com
- Communications Secretary: Kathleen Cyr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Registrar: Vanessa DeMenech email@example.com
- Moderator: Brother Patrick McNally firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshmen Representatives Colleen Andras, Paula Crippen
- Sophomore Representative Michelle Lachajewski, Shannon Wiegand
- Junior Representatives Beth Bowl, Roni Earle
- Senior Representatives Kim Broski, Deborah Buchkowski
- Representatives-At-Large Karen Isopi, Karen Slanczka
- Historian Pam Troszak
- Attendance Chairperson Emily Sboukis
- Supply Chairpersons Wendy Cummins & Samantha Sikorski email@example.com
Past Presidents / Honorary Board
- Rose DiVirgilio
- Nadine Winiarski
- Cecilia DesRobers
- Alyce Hallman
- Andrea Rogos
- Pam Hrydziuszko
- Catherine Trakul
- Dorothy Martel
- Noreen Lilla
- Mary Ann Lieb
- Jan Thomas
- Diane Peklo
- Leslie Cahill
- Angie Aldini
- 586-778-2207 x 460
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.