- President Bruce Berriman 586.850.8657
- 1st VP Vacant
- 2nd VP Tony Scotta 586.306.0397
- Secretary Brett J Lawrence, 586.610.6171
- Treasurer Stephan Johnson, 586.295.7622
2018-2019 Committee Chairs
- Security/Volunteers: Bruce Berriman, 586.850.8657
- Concessions: Vacant
- 50/50 Drawings: Larry Paul 810.459.7220
- Dads’ Club Display Case: Jim Golek, 586.979.9202
Dads’ Club General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dads’ Club Calendar
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.