Scrip orders must be placed by 10 a.m. Monday mornings and picked up anytime on Thursday or Friday from the De La Salle Collegiate Business Office. SCRIP cards are NOT mailed. Parents (or their son) may pick up the cards. Gift cards are NOT released without payment. De La Salle accepts only cash or check for those who do not use Presto Pay.
What is SCRIP? To help reduce the cost of tuition, De La Salle participates in the SCRIP program. SCRIP is “substitute money” and is just like a “gift card.” De La Salle purchases a variety of SCRIP cards at a discounted rate, and 75 percent of that discount, which varies per vendor, is credited to your tuition. The other 25 percent goes into the De La Salle Tuition Assistance Fund. Some families have earned $1,500 and more in one year using SCRIP.
All rewards are in for the form of tuition credits only and will be applied to the first tuition payment for the FOLLOWING school year. (Only awards $20 and above will be applied to the first tuition payment.)
SCRIP can be used the same as cash to purchase anything from groceries, fuel, clothing, electronics, or household services. SCRIP may be used at hundreds of local stores such as Kroger, Nino Salvaggio’s, Sam’s Club, Kmart, JCPenney, Walmart, Sunoco, Speedway, CVS, and more.
SCRIP is also a great gift idea for anyone and any occasion. You still generate a portion of the funds toward your tuition.
Log into shopwithscrip.com
- Click on the box called Family Sign Up.
- Five easy steps to follow.
- Use the enrollment code for De La Salle 7A2B4LDA4992
Send Sr. Pat an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Son’s name and year of graduation
Start shopping. Keep it simple at first. Purchase cards for stores that your family uses regularly.
- De La Salle only accepts cash or check for Scrip orders if anyone chooses not to use PrestoPay.
- You may want to investigate PrestoPay. It is the easiest way to shop and pay, and also necessary if you want to take advantage of ScripNow eCards, My Scrip Wallet Mobile, Reload and Reload Now. The information for these items can be found on the shopwithscrip.com website under Support.
- Signing up for PrestoPay is a two-part process. You need to do your part and then email Sr. Pat the code you receive so we can do our part.
- To use the Reload feature, first purchase a card from Shop With Scrip and pick it up from De La Salle. Then register the numbers and reload the card using PrestoPay.ScripNow sends electronic gift cards, no physical card is involved.
- Shopwithscrip.com has an excellent FAQ section that you may want to investigate.
HELP DE LA SALLE!
AMAZON SMILE & KROGER REWARD CARDS
Amazon SMILE Please consider naming De La Salle as the recipient of YOUR Amazon SMILE dollars. This program allows you to designate a particular charity, and as you shop, .5 percent of your purchase of eligible Amazon SMILE products is given to De La Salle.
KROGER REWARD CARDS: All proceeds from Kroger Rewards are used for the De La Salle Tuition Assistance Program. Please link your Kroger Rewards card to De La Salle at www.krogercommunityrewards.com The DLS Kroger number is 82989.
Questions: Contact Mrs. Amy Seiferlein in the Advancement Office at email@example.com or call 586.541.6211.
ADIDAS HIGH SCHOOL PARTNER PROGRAM
De La Salle Collegiate is a partner in the adidas Incentive Program. Attached is the promotion flyer that contains the school’s unique promo code for students, faculty and families to use right away. The code is good for 15% off online at adidas.com/us, exclusions apply.