School Forms and Handbook
- Dispensing Medication Release Form (Please NOTE: A Doctor’s note regarding administration of medication is REQUIRED to be attached to this completed form when turning it in!)
- Chicken Pox Varicella Form
- 2017-18 Physical Form
- Physical Protocol 2017-2018
- St John Physical Schedule Summer 2017, including $5 off
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Consent Form
- Letter from the President on the Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
- Pesticide Notification Form
- Authorization to Utilize Text Messaging
- Background Check Authorization for Volunteers
- BRAC Rental Agreement
- BRAC Waiver
- Bus Sign Up
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Field Trip Chaperone Form
- Parking Passes for 2016-2017
- Safety Drill Report 2014-15
- Safety Drill Report 2015-16
- Safety Drill Report 2016-17
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.