SCHOOL FORMS & HANDBOOK
- Dispensing Medication Release Form (Please NOTE: A Doctor’s note regarding administration of medication is REQUIRED to be attached to this completed form when turning it in!)
- Background Check Authorization for Volunteers
- BRAC Rental Agreement
- BRAC Waiver
- Bus Sign Up
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Field Trip Chaperone Form
- Safety Drill Report 2014-15
- Safety Drill Report 2015-16
- Safety Drill Report 2016-17
- Safety Drill Report 2017-18
De La Salle Collegiate is an all boys, Lasallian Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools since 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League, operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.