School Forms and Handbook
- Dispensing Medication Release Form (Please NOTE: A Doctor’s note regarding administration of medication is REQUIRED to be attached to this completed form when turning it in!)
- Chicken Pox Varicella Form
- Physical Form
- DLS Physical Letter for 18-19 – Physicals after April 15, due by July 1.
- Coupon for Physicals through St. John Health System 2018 SJP Physical Flyer
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Consent Form
- Pesticide Notification Form
- Authorization to Utilize Text Messaging
- Background Check Authorization for Volunteers
- BRAC Rental Agreement
- BRAC Waiver
- Bus Sign Up
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Field Trip Chaperone Form
- Safety Drill Report 2014-15
- Safety Drill Report 2015-16
- Safety Drill Report 2016-17
- Safety Drill Report 2017-18
- Information regarding E-Cigarettes
De La Salle Collegiate is an all boys, Lasallian, Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools since 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League, operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.