- Senior Meeting during Advisory – Thursday, November 30
- Order Graduation Announcements thru Josten’s – Tuesday, Dec. 5, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., and Wed., Dec. 6, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Last Day for Senior Pictures – Friday, December 8, 2017 (see below) – at Patrick Studios. Students MUST have the headshot photo taken at Patrick Studios. 586.268.6440. Students are not obligated to purchase senior pics from this studio. The pic is used for the yearbook, and the class composite (distributed at Graduation) – see more below
- Senior Honors Banquet – Tuesday, April 17, 2018, at Andiamo’s of Warren. Ticket sales announced at a later date.
- Graduation Practice: Thursday, May 17, 2018, at noon, at Grace Christian Church, 33801 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI. All graduates must attend and must be in dress code.
- Caps and Gowns: distributed at Thursday, May 17, graduation practice. Students keep the caps and gowns.
- Senior Prom – Friday, May 18, 2018, aboard the Infinity/Ovation Yacht
- Baccalaureate Mass – Sunday, May 20, 2018 at Our Lady Queen of Families (formerly St. Clement) at 2 p.m. Parents may enter the church at 12:45 p.m. Graduates must be assembled by 1:45 p.m. in gowns, not caps.
- Graduation – Monday, May 21, 2018, 7 p.m., at Grace Christian Church, 33801 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights. Each graduate is given six tickets. Ticket required for admission. Graduates do not need a ticket. Brothers of graduates who usher do not need a ticket. No reserved seating. Doors open at 6:10 p.m. for parents and families. Graduates must be at the church by 6:15 p.m.
- Senior All Night Party – Monday, May 21, 2018, following graduation
Other Notes for seniors
Senior Photo Information All seniors must be photographed by Patrick Studios; however, you are under no obligation to purchase personal portraits. The photographers at the studio will take care of the yearbook and composite specifications.
- Seniors must wear a tie with a WHITE shirt for the pose taken in the gown.
- Hair must be above the collar, off the ears, and off the eyebrows.
- Students must be clean-shaven.
- No jewelry is permitted.
- Students wear the purple gown only. No cap should be worn for the yearbook composite picture. Gowns are provided at the studio.
Only portraits taken by Patrick Studios are included in the color composite picture and in the yearbook. The composite picture is an important part of the school’s archives, and a copy is given to seniors at graduation.
All students must be photographed by Friday, December 8, 2017. Students are notified of available proofs 7-10 days after the sitting. Students must pay a deposit to take the proofs home, select the yearbook pose, and order any other pictures. Please call Patrick Studios at 586.268.6440 to schedule your appointment. Patrick Studios is located at 31710 Mound Road, in Warren.
Financial Obligations: All financial obligations must be satisfied prior to Friday, May 4, including tuition, returning of athletic equipment, music or drama items, fees owed to the school, and library materials.
Questions: Mrs. Jane Bertelsen email@example.com
Graduation Attire: All graduates must wear a white shirt and tie (no sport coat), dark dress pants, dark socks, and dress shoes. All graduates must be clean-shaven and have their hair consistent with school guidelines. Graduates who do not have appropriate haircuts WILL NOT receive their caps and gowns at graduation practice.
Diplomas and Composite Pictures: Graduates should pick up diplomas and composite pictures immediately after the ceremony in the lobby.
Transcripts: Transcripts are not ready to be sent until the end of June. Seniors are responsible for requesting their final transcripts.
Questions: Mrs. Kim Balgenorth, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DLS Yard Signs: Parents have the option of purchasing a congratulatory yard sign. Advance orders only using your eFunds account. The cost is $25. Ordering period begins Tuesday, February 20, 2018 and closes on Monday, April 10, 2018. Signs will be available for pick up in the Pilot Hangar beginning May 1, 2018.
Questions: The Pilot Hangar email@example.com
Questions: Mrs. AnnMarie Michol at 586.541.6252 or firstname.lastname@example.org