DLS is no longer using e-Funds for the school’s payment system. This function is being transitioned into the new Student Information System, Infinite Campus. Please watch emails when it becomes fully functional.
Infinite Campus is being used for all school payments; (with the exception of tuition. That uses FACTS), cafeteria accounts, banquet and special event tickets/fees, and fines (replacement of student ID’s, dress code violations, etc.)
- Additional school-related payments, such as the ACT workshop, IM participation fees, dress down days, parking passes, and more are also handled via Infinite Campus.
A step by step guide will be distributed soon on how to enroll and manage balances.
- There is a small fee to use the Infinite Campus payment service, similar to other on-line banking services.
- There is NO fee to make a payment directly in the Cafeteria, or through the Business Office (at anytime; items are picked up the NEXT Business Day).
- Cash may used for purchasing breakfast or lunch in the Cafeteria.
- Cash or checks are accepted at the Cafeteria to add funds to the student’s Cafeteria account. Checks should be made out to Tru-Foods.
Questions: DLS Business Office.