New Users Register Here!
Returning Users Log In Here!
This service eliminates the cash you give your children and checks you write the school. e~Funds for Schools is the easiest and fastest electronic payment system you will ever use.For your convenience, E-Funds accepts payments at anytime. The E-Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
E-Funds for Schools from Christian Financial is being used for all school payments: tuition, cafeteria accounts, banquet and special event tickets/fees, and fines (replacement of student ID’s, dress code violations, etc.)
- Additional school-related payments, such as the ACT workshop, IM participation fees, dress down days, parking passes, and more are also handled via E-Funds.
SIGNING UP FOR EFunds
Parents will need to register through the eFunds website to make payments using funds from a credit card or bank account. Parents designate how the funds should be applied at the time of payment. Students have their ID cards scanned upon purchase at the cafeteria, and the amount is deducted from their account balance.
- A step by step guide to registering on the e~Funds site.
By providing an email when you register for your E-Funds for School account, you will receive an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item each time a payment is processed.
- You need to register as a “new user” and setup your payment information.
- There is a small fee to the EFunds service, similar to other on-line banking services.
- There is NO fee to make a payment at the Cafeteria, or through the Dropbox (at anytime; items are picked up the NEXT Business Day).
Payments received by 9:45 a.m. will be available to use during that school day.
- Cash may used for purchasing breakfast or lunch in the Cafeteria.
- Cash or checks are accepted at the Cafeteria to add funds to the student’s Cafeteria account. Checks should be made out to Tru-Foods.
Questions: Mrs. Anne Wiles, Director of Finance, 586.541.6203 or email@example.com