Students currently in the eighth grade will need to follow the two-step application process. It is:
- Submit an application. Note: it takes one business day for DLS to import your application information.
- You will receive an email to submit:
- A Student Application Form (this is a supplemental application)
- A Teacher Recommendation Request: You will simply provide the teacher’s name and email address. De La Salle will send the recommendation to them electronically.
- A Transcript Request: You will input the name and email address of the person at your school who will process this request, usually someone in the school’s main office.
- Students must also take the High School Placement Test. Click Here to register for the test.
We welcome transfer who are entering grades 9, 10, or 11. Prospective transfer students are welcome to apply for either the first or second semester of any school year. We do not accept senior year transfers. De La Salle contacts the student’s previous school as soon as a transfer application is received or if the student visits the school.
Students looking to transfer should follow the steps outlined above. l
Frequently Asked Questions
- Admissions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Office Phone: 586.541.6220
- Twitter: @DLSAdmissions
De La Salle Collegiate is an all-boys, Lasallian Catholic high school, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools since 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.