Class of 2021 (Current 8th Grade Students)
Apply Here! If you are only applying to De La Salle Collegiate.
Apply Here! If you are applying to multiple Catholic high schools for the common app.
Students currently in the 8th grade will need to follow the two step application process. It is:
- Submit an application. This includes uploading grades (final report card from 7th grade, most recent report card from 8th grade, and any standardized tests from the past three years), and submitting the teacher recommendation form.
- Remember De La Salle Collegiate only accepts electronic applications. If you have trouble with the online application, please contact the Admissions Office. We can schedule time for you to come onto campus and with with an Admissions representative to complete the form.
- Students must also take the High School Placement Test. Click on the date below to register:
Transfer Students Apply Here!
We welcome transfer who are entering grades 9, 10, or 11. Prospective transfer students are welcome to apply for either the first or second semester of any school year. We do not accept senior year transfers.
Students looking to transfer for fall of 2016 must complete the following:
- Complete the DLS application (no fee).
- Upload at least the past two years’ grades, plus the most most recent report card from the current year.
- Interview with the Director of Admissions (this is at the Director’s request).
Please be aware De La Salle contacts the student’s previous school as soon as a transfer application is received or if the student visits the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Director of Admissions Mr. Bill Burkhardt, ’03
- Associate Director of Admissions Mr. Kevin Fitzhenry, ’03
- Admissions Administrative Assistant: Ms. Andrea Mason
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
- Admissions Office Phone: 586.541.6220
- Twitter: @DLSAdmissions
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.