Class of 2021 Homepage
Below you will find helpful links and dates for families with sons in the Class of 2021. If you have any questions that are not easily answered here, please call the Admissions Office at 586-541-6220.
- PAFA Online Application
- Student Handbook 2017-18
- Curriculum Guide 2017-18
- Summer Camps 2017 Guide
- Parent Playbook Class of 2021
Wednesday, March 1st
- Financial Aid Award Packages. Total aid packages are mailed to families who submitted the PAFA online by February 13th.
Wednesday, March 15th and Thursday, March 16th
- Freshmen Registration/Collegiate Commitment Nights. All students and parents are required to attend one of these evenings. #CollegiateCommitted
- Wednesday, March 15, 6-6:30 pm Last names A-C
- Wednesday, March 15, 6:30-7 pm Last names D-F
- Wednesday, March 15, 7-7:30 pm Last names G-I
- Wednesday, March 15, 7:30-8 pm Last names J-L
- Thursday, March 16, 6-6:30 pm Last names M-O
- Thursday, March 16, 6:30-7 pm Last names P-R
- Thursday, March 16, 7-7:30 pm Last names S-V
- Thursday, March 16, 7:30-8 pm Last names W-Z
- If there is a scheduling conflict, please call ahead to the Admissions Office
- Any student who does not register on one of these days will no longer be guaranteed a seat in the class of 2021.
- At this night you will complete your son’s:
- Registration Form*
- Emergency Contact Form*
- Substance Abuse Testing Program Consent Form*
- Campus Ministry Form*
- Concussion Awareness Form*
- Concussion Awareness Explanation
- Parental Request for Records (CA 60)*
- Course Selection Form*
- Student Profile/Collegiate Commitment*
- Enrollment Contract (Draft Available online)
- $250 new student registration fee. If unable to make this payment, please call the Admissions Office ahead of time so that arrangements may be made.
- Registrations forms are available online starting February 20th. You may download and complete any forms above with the * ahead of your designated Commitment Night. We ask that you bring them with you to turn into DLS on your assigned Commitment Night and time.
- Bringing these forms completed will allow you to move more quickly through the event.