De La Salle Collegiate is proud to offer acceptance to international students. We believe in a diverse student population, and introducing different cultures to our students.
How To Apply
- Complete the DLS Application for International Students.
- Submit the previous two years’ grades (They must be translated to English).
- Submit a Language Proficiency Test (either the SLEP or TOEFL).
If we choose to accept the student, then we will need to gather the following before a student can be issued an I-20:
- Photo ID of student enrolling e.g. passport photo
- Family name
- Country of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Foreign address
- Local (U.S.) address
- Length of time student intends to be enrolled at the school
- Verification of tuition and fees paid in full
- Tuition for 2017-18 $11,900
- Registration $250
- International Fee $3,000
- Total $15,150
All fees must be paid in advance. Once we have received this information, we will forward the information to the Archdiocese of Detroit where they will generate the I-20 Visa.
- Department of Homeland Security www.dhs.gov
- Department of State www.state.gov
- Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Archdiocese of Detroit
- Information for Studying in United States
- Guide for Students
- Paying I‐901 SEVIS Fee Online
- Links to specific Embassies Around The World
- How Long It Would Take To Get An Appointment With The Embassy
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 586.541.6220.