Each year we have hundreds of students spend the day at De La Salle Collegiate, learning about what it is like to be a student here through the Pilot for a Day program. It is the best opportunity to see if De La Salle is the right fit for him.
We strongly encourage students in 7th and 8th grade to participate in the Pilot for a Day program.
How To Participate?
To have your son participate, please contact the Admissions Office at least 48 hours in advance by phone, email, or online registration by clicking here.
At that time we will ask you for the following information:
- Where does your son currently attend?
- What are his interests/hobbies?
- Is there a particular student he would like to shadow?
We will send you a confirmation email the day before your son’s visit that will list drop off and pick up times, his tour guide, and any special protocols for that day.
Students will spend the day following around one of the current student Ambassadors.
The Day Of His Visit
On the day of your son’s visit, please remember the following:
- Bring gym clothes.
- De La Salle Collegiate will provide lunch.
- Arrive in a collared shirt, dress pants, belt, and dress shoes.
- Parents can park in any open spot in the front parking lot.
Who Can Participate?
Students in the 7th grade, 8th grade, or any prospective transfer student (please note that we contact the current high school of any prospective transfer to make them aware the student is visiting De La Salle Collegiate).