2019 Summer Camps
De La Salle Collegiate is proud to offer a wide variety of academic, artistic, and athletic summer camps. The camps are for students, boys and girls, entering grades 3-12 (unless otherwise noted). Please click on the links below to register and for more information about each camp.
Football Camp, June 17-19, $150
- Bowling Camp, June 17-19, $225
- Intro to Engineering Camp, June 17-20, $175
- Math Camp, June 17-20, $100
- Hockey Camp, June 21-22, $250
- Baseball Camp, June 24-26, $150
- Sports Broadcasting Camp, June 24-26, $150
- Art Camp, June 24-27, $130
- Chemistry Camp, June 24-27, $150
- Medical Camp, June 24-27, $175
- ACT / SAT Camp, June 24 – 27, $150
- Basketball Camp, July 8-11, $150
- Speed, Strength, & Running Camp, July 8-11, $100
- Robotics Camp, July 15-18, $250
- Soccer Camp, July 15-18, $135
- Lacrosse Camp, July 22-24, $150
- Golf Camp, July 22-25, $200
- Academic Prep Camp, July 22-25, $225
REMINDER: All campers must turn-in a signed Release and Liability Form on or before the first day of camp in order to participate.
Summer Camps provide an excellent experience for young students to learn and develop. According to the American Camp Association, young students have seven developmental needs:
- Physical Activity
- Competence and Achievement
- Creative Self-Expression
- Positive Social Interactions
- Structure and Clear Limits
- Meaningful Participation
The De La Salle Collegiate Summer Camp Experience provides these developmental needs for students. Consider camps as the perfect partner to help your child learn and develop independence, decision-making skills, social and emotional skills, character building and values – all in a safe atmosphere. De La Salle Collegiate’s Lasallian Mission of fostering positive relationships will only reinforce a student’s faith, character, intellect, and morality.
For more information, email Mr. Steve Laudicina,’10 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (586) 541-6262.
- 2018 Summer Camp Photo Galleries
- 2017 Summer Camp Photo Galleries
- 2016 Summer Camp Photo Galleries
- 2015 Summer Camp Photo Galleries
- 2014 Summer Camp Photo Galleries
The Mission of De La Salle Summer Camps:
De La Salle Collegiate Summer Camps and Programs provide young men and women a safe environment to experience our unique Lasallian charism while developing positive relationships with program employees and current students that work with them to nurture their intellectual, spiritual, and physical development.