Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees at De La Salle Collegiate High School serves as the school’s governing body. The Board ensures that the future direction of DLS coincides with and promotes the school’s mission. To facilitate the decision-making process, various sub-committees report to the Board.
- Mr. Russ Agosta ’64 – Treasurer
- Br. Christopher Belleman, FSC, ’77 (Brother representative)
- Mr. John Bernard ’70
- Mr. Jack Brusewitz ’77
- Mr. Eric Carver ’80
- Mr. Gregory DeMars – Chair
- Mr. Timothy Dryer ’87
- Mr. William Edwards, BFSC
- Mr. Christopher Iannuzzi ’91
- Mrs. Marsha Hall-Jenkins
- Br. Joseph Juliano, FSC (Brother representative)
- Mr. Michael Khoury
- Mr. John M. Knight – President, De La Salle Collegiate
- Mr. Tony Lamerato ’02
- Mrs. Diane Peklo
- Mrs. Cyndi Popp – Secretary
- Mr. Greg Shea ’83 – Vice-Chair
- Dr. Deborah Sieradzki
- Dr. Raymond Skowronski ’74, BFSC
- Br. Robert J. Wickman, FSC (Brother representative)
- Mr. Dan Wisniewski, Jr. ’93
- Executive Mr. Greg DeMars
- Advancement Dr. Raymond Skowronski ’74, BFSC
- Finance Mr. Russ Agosta ’64
- Investment Mr. Jack Brusewitz ’77
- Marketing and Communications Mrs. Marsha Hall-Jenkins
- Membership Mr. Greg Shea ’83
- Properties Mr. Tim Dryer ’87
De La Salle Collegiate High School is an all boys, private Catholic High School, conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school was founded in 1926.
De La Salle is located in Warren, Michigan, a Detroit suburb located in Macomb County. The school offers a college prep curriculum. De La Salle’s athletic teams are called the Pilots, and nearly every team is part of the Catholic High School League (CHSL), operated by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.