The Class of 2018 did an outstanding job representing De La Salle Collegiate around the metro-Detroit area on Wednesday, October 25, for the annual Senior Service Day. Activities included
- Warehouse repackaging food for Forgotten Harvest. Whole Foods in Troy is going out of business and all of the extra food had to be repacked and loaded in order to be shipped to Forgotten Harvest which eventually be given out to those in need.
- Blood Donation for American Red Cross in Warren.
- Students spent time with the elderly at the Walnut Creek & Walnut Creek Life Senior Citizen Living Centers in Macomb.
- Working in a Greenhouse and gleaning farm fields for Forgotten Harvest in Fenton.
- A number of students returned to their former grade schools for general clean-up, tutoring, etc.
- Made and packaged close to 400 lunches, with a note of encouragement included in each, for our veterans living in the city of Detroit who are poor and hungry, donated to Michigan Veterans Foundation.