Christian Brothers Auxiliary
The Christian Brothers Auxiliary is an organization of women, both mothers of current students and of alumni, who actively support De La Salle Collegiate through several major fundraisers throughout the year. The group of new and alumni moms truly makes a difference at De La Salle.
DID YOU KNOW?
- CBA established the Christian Brothers Auxiliary Endowment Scholarship in the spring of 2017 with a donation fo $25,500. In 2018, the CBA donated an additional $2,500 to the fund.
- In Sept. 2017, the CBA established the CBA Angels Fund providing additional tuition assistance with a donation of $25,000. Another $35,000 was added to the fund in May 2018.
- CBA provides a current year's tuition (plus $1,000) through its longstanding Co-Pilot Scholarship.
- CBA provided $17,000 to purchase and install new heating and cooling units in the Brother Robert Activity Center in March 2017.
- CBA provided $7,500 in assistance for the 2018 De La Salle March for Life pilgrimage to Washington, D.C., which allowed a large group of De La Salle students to live their faith.
Please contact CBA President Julie Cichoracki with any questions.
|ELECTED (Jan. 2022-23)|
|First Vice President||Wendy Cummins|
|Second Vice President||Kelli Urbas|
|Communications Manager||Shalise Tempest|
|Membership Registrar||Helen Anonick|
|Moderator||Brother Patrick McNally|
|Representatives||Jennifer Weiss, Chris Wouters, Paula Crippen, Jennifer Pietsch, Annette Gattari-Ross, Diane Polonis, Holly Vanneste, Sherry Franz, Janet Olter, Denise DesMadryl|
|Attendance Chairperson||Chrissy Nelson|
|Supply Chairpersons||Michelle Jones, Deb D'Hondt|