Please note: Per Michigan law, tickets are NOT available to anyone outside of Michigan. Please do NOT purchase tickets if you live outside of Michigan.
What is the Raffle?
That fun time of year when our students, parents, faculty, alumni and friends join together to raise money for our school, and have a chance to win cash prizes as well! As always, proceeds from the Raffle go directly to support your sons at De La Salle Collegiate, helping to keep tuition as low as possible and to keep De La Salle a blessed place for young men.
2023 Raffle FAQ:
- $300 worth of tickets (15 books of 5 tickets each) will be distributed to students on December 2. The tickets will be addressed to “The Family of Student Name.”
- Tickets are sold for $5 per ticket or $20 for a book of 5.
- Each family is asked to sell at least $300 worth of tickets to reach our goals. Additional tickets will be available to sign out in the Advancement Office starting on December 2.
- Collection of ticket stubs and the corresponding monies will begin Monday, December 5 through Monday, March 13 during Advisory class time. All tickets - both sold and unsold - will be tracked. We will not collect during final exam week, December 12-16.
- Any ticket returns should be turned in to the student's Advisory teacher.
The Advancement Office is assigning the original packet of ticket numbers to each family. During the Raffle, we will record those books that are signed out from the Advancement Office. Please note that the State of Michigan requires that we have this information on file.
Potential All School Raffle Holidays:
Friday, January 13: If we average $200 per student by Thursday, January 12, we ALL have Friday, January 13 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. We will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
Friday, February 17: If we average $260 per student by Thursday, February 16, we ALL have Friday, February 17 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. Again, we will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
Friday, March 10: If we average $300 per student by Thursday, March 9, we ALL have Friday, March 10 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. Again, we will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
Monday April 3, Tuesday, April 4, and Wednesday, April 5: Our total goal for the school raffle is $200,000. If we reach that goal, we will ALL have the three days off leading up to Easter Break. If not, we will ALL be in school. This will give everyone TWO WEEKS OFF for Easter Break!