Please note: Per Michigan law, tickets are NOT available to anyone outside of Michigan. Please do NOT purchase tickets if you live outside of Michigan.
What is the Raffle?
That fun time of year when our students, parents, faculty, alumni and friends join together to raise money for our school, and have a chance to win cash prizes as well! As always, proceeds from the Raffle go directly to support your sons at De La Salle Collegiate, helping to keep tuition as low as possible and to keep De La Salle a blessed place for young men.
2022 Raffle FAQ:
- $200 worth of tickets (10 books of 5 tickets each) will be distributed to students by February 11. The tickets will be addressed to “The Family of Student Name.”
- Tickets are sold for $5 per ticket or $20 for a book of 5.
- Each family is asked to sell at least $200 worth of tickets to reach our goals. Additional tickets will be available to sign out at the Welcome Desk starting on February 11.
- Collection of ticket stubs and the corresponding monies will be Monday, February 28 - Monday, March 14, curing Advisory clas time. All tickets - both sold and unsold - will be tracked.
- Any ticket returns before February 28 should be turned in to the student's Advisory teacher.
The Advancement Office is assigning the original packet of ticket numbers to each family. During the Raffle, we will record those books that are signed out from the Welcome Desk Please note that the State of Michigan requires that we have this information on file.
Potential All School Raffle Holidays:
Friday, March 4: The goal for the school is $65,000 for the first week of the Raffle. If we reach the goal, we ALL have March 4 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. We will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
Friday, March 11: The goal for the school is an additional $65,000 or to reach the $130,000 total sales mark during the second week of the Raffle. If we reach the goal, we ALL have March 11 off. If we don’t, we will ALL be in school. Again, we will notify everyone either way on Thursday afternoon, before school is dismissed.
Monday April 11, Tuesday, April 12, and Wednesday, April 13: Our total goal for the school raffle is $155,000. If we reach that goal, we will ALL have the three days off leading up to Easter Break. If not, we will ALL be in school. This will give everyone TWO WEEKS OFF for Easter Break!