De La Salle Collegiate is alive and well, and with the support of our outstanding alumni, we will continue to be an outstanding Catholic High School in the State of Michigan.
But we do need your help.
The De La Salle Collegiate Alumni Association is asking for your assistance as a class representative.
Class representatives work together for their respective class to
- Keep your fellow classmates updated with important information regarding your class (illness, death, etc.).
- Notify DLS of any important class news or data changes (address, email, phone number).
- Assist with organizing class reunions.
- Assist with soliciting classmates to attend the Christian Brothers’ Dinner.
- Encourage classmates to join the DLS Alumni Association.
- Encourage classmates to participate in DLS Alumni Association events and activities.
No one person is expected to do all of these things. But collectively, there is power in a small group working to achieve the goal of a more active, vibrant Alumni Association.
Please contact Alumni Director John Monigold directly to let him know of your interest. email@example.com or 586.541.6212.